Hyundai Elevator, an affiliated company of Hyundai Group, is a Total Moving Solution Provider that supplies a full series of elevators, escalators, automated material handling systems, auto-parking systems, PSD(Platform Screen Doors) and so on. We at Hyundai Elevator do our best to create a comfortable and convenient future through the creation of maximum movement value from our technology and experience.
- Incorporated : May 23, 1984
- Directors : Bob Jang
- Number of Employees : 2,130 (As of February, 2017)
- Elevators, Escalators and Moving Walks
- Automated Material Handling Systems
- Parking Systems (Cars, Bikes )
- SOC Infrastructure Systems (Platform Screen Doors, Auto-sliding Canopy, Gap-zero and so on)
In our 46,484m2 state of the art facility we manufacture products including elevators, logistics automation systems, parking systems, and platform screen doors.
R & D Center
R & D Center was established in 1986 and employs over 100 employees and is the core of our new product development efforts.
Standing 205m high, our ultra- high speed test tower, named the Hyundai Asan Tower, was completed in April 2009 and is used to test for vibration, noise, pressure, as well as the reliability and safety of the parts and components related to ultra- high speed systems.