- Based on Hyundai Group’s fair trade provisions enacted in 1997, the practice of ethical management was
- substantively incorporated in 2006
- Established a decision making standard for ethical management
- In September 2006, an Ethics Handbook was published and distributed to all employees and related companies.
|Charter||Encourage ethical actions and pronounce that all employees should be of sound values|
|Ethical Standards||Define ethical standards for all employees and related parties based on management philosophy|
|Action Guidelines||Guidelines to help understand and act in an ethical manner|
|Practice Guidelines||Specific guidelines to support ethical actions in daily work|
- Reporting and protecting system : Online cyber reporting system and Ethics Management Hotline
- Internal management reporting system : Semi-annual departmental evaluation of workflow appropriateness
- Ethical Management Dept : Designated department responsible for promoting ethical management and investigating reports of violations.
- Ethical management training : Online ethics training and ethics seminars
- Ethics self-diagnostics sheet : Provided all employees with ethics self-diagnostics sheet to reference at work and in daily lives.
- Ethical management pledge : All employees are required to sign pledge annually.